- Select your project in the list, then press “Open”
- Your project opens and your playlists are displayed.
- In the example below, as it is a new project there is no playlist yet.
- To add a playlist to your project, press the button.
It opens a popup window.
- Enter your new playlist name then press “Ok”
- Your playlist is now created.
- Click one time on the playlist to open it.
As it is a new playlist, it contains no scene yet.
Note: you can rename a Playlist with a right-click on it, then select Rename and enter the new name.