- In the selected playlist click on the button.
- A new window appears with all the scene settings.
- Give a name to your scene then press “Ok”. Your scene is created and added to your playlist.
Here are the others settings available when you create/modify a scene:
- Artist: name of the artist
- Duration: each scene has its own duration. By default, it’s set at 3m30s
- Load at: the time position where the scene loads when you open it
- Number: you can set a sequence number. The sort in the playlist is done by this number
- Status: The color is reflected into the playlist to indicate the status of the scene
- Notes: Click on “Edit” to enter some notes about the scene
- LTC Slave: Set to “On” if the scene has to be remoted by an external audio player like a Pro Tools or an Ableton for example
- Start at LTC: Set the timecode waited by LiveEdit Producer for starting the scene
- LTC Regen offset: Set the timecode generated by LiveEdit Producer (mostly used when the audio is playback directly from LiveEdit)