From the Song Structure track
- On the "Metronome" pop-up, choose "Song Structure track" as “Tempo source”
- Create a new Song Structure track and add some parts
- Configure part tempo, signature and position to see the Bars & Beats ruler appear
From a media
- Import a media into your scene
- For each media imported into LiveEdit, the system analyzes the audio and determines the tempo and its start point. Those informations are displayed into the media track:
- Tempo in bpm is indicated next to the file name.
- Start offset is indicated by a yellow bracket which you can slide to adjust it.
- Offset start
If the start point calculated by LiveEdit and represented by the yellow bar seems to be not correct you can change it. Simply slide the yellow bar to the position desired. The ruler follows its position automatically
- Tempo speed
Sometimes, the tempo calculated by LiveEdit is twice faster/slower than the real one. You can easily change divide/multiply its speed by clicking on "Normal". Then you can change it to Quarter (25%), Half (50%), Double (200%) or Quadruple (400%).
- Bars-Beats ruler
If you don't want to have the ruler with Bars & Beats and let it in "seconds" mode, uncheck the "Bars-Beats ruler" option (checked by default)
- Bars-Beats on media track
If you don't want to have the Bars & Beats indicated into the media track and let it in "seconds" mode, uncheck the "Bars-Beats on media" option (checked by default)