Published on 02/11/2019
The automatic update from v4.x.x to v5.x.x is not available. In addition, versions <= 4.3.0 are now deprecated.
You must manually download the latest version from the download page and install it.
Mac users: Apple has changed the way Gatekeeper verify the applications since macOS Catalina. Thus, it is possible that on previous versions of macOS, an error message prevents to open the app.
To open it anyway, please read this article: https://support.apple.com/guide/mac-help/mh40616/mac
Release Notes for v5.0.0
- Implements a new print dialog with a fully customizable layout
- Added support for MTC timecode generation*
- Added a comments field in switcher shots
- Improves the available options of device events
- Implements a new pop-up on click on the red LTC input to quickly grab and edit the LTC slave options
- Added more default scene options in the project settings dialog
- Added settings to customize the external viewer window
- A new side panel permits to create macros*
- Implements new license levels: Discovery (formerly Free), Atlantis and Enterprise (formerly Pro)*
- Improves security, reliability and speed of synchronization of data and media
- Implements a project password to protect the access to MyLiveEdit and tablets app*
- Improves the timeout tolerance in the start screen when your Internet connection is slow
- Improves detection of changes in forms to avoid unnecessary synchronization
- Fixes the order of new tracks added during synchronization
- Improves the parameters for Art-Net and OSC events
- Fixes the real preview shot displayed in camera boxes
- Fixes the override of PDF files with the same name. In addition, PDF files are now saved in the Documents folder
- Fixes a bug which could cause missing default settings on the first opening
- Fixes a bug which could keep visible the autocomplete menu when the dialog was closed
- Fixes a bug which could cause an overlap when trimming lyrics while running
- Improves the info and errors messages received by the Producer
- Updated the global design of the window
- Start flag is now always visible on the timeline ruler and can be dragged with the mouse
- Beat magnetism is now active even if the beats ruler is hidden
- Video tracks are now sorted in reverse order and displayed before the audio tracks
- Added support for duration on comment events
* Some of these functionalities are subject to license. Please Contact us for more details.